SAFETY & QUALITY CONTROL
"The responsibility for the Safety Program begins with each employee and ends at the Office of the President " - Bryan J. Zatica, President
It is the policy of Macro-Z-Technology to perform our work in the safest manner possible that is consistent with efficient and economically sound construction practices. The purpose of this policy is to preserve the life of our employees as well as their quality of life, to protect our equipment from damage, preserve our capitol, and to build and maintain a good reputation for our clients and ourselves. The responsibility for the Safety Program starts with each employee and goes up to the office of the President. Every member of the management and the supervisory team will give safety and health FIRST priority. Compliance with this policy will eliminate personal injuries, occupational illnesses, damage to equipment, damage to material, damage to the workplace, and at the same time, protect the general public wherever and whenever they are affected by or come into contact with our operations.
Accidents are the result of the same deficiencies that adversely affect quality, productivity, and costs; therefore, the safety record of every crew on each project where work is performed is a reliable guide to the general effectiveness of the supervision. Optimum productivity can only be achieved through safe, well-planned, and efficient operations. All management, supervisory, and craft personnel are expected and required to adhere to these policies and principles in all respects while engaged in work for this company.
Macro-Z-Technology’s Quality Management is based on the staff’s knowledge of the Construction Process and their commitment to effective communication and coordination. MZT's emphasis on quality through executive oversight, management, education and proactive implementation at every level of the company ensures that project activity is completed safely, on time, and in accordance with technical specifications and standards of the industry.
MZT practices a total quality approach to the management of construction projects. There is a strong emphasis on “Doing It Right The First Time,” maximizing the quality benefits of having qualified personnel to construct the project as well as providing the quality control for the project.
MZT always performs the three phases of control for each defined feature of work on every project.
- 2016 Silver Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program
- 2013 Gold Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program
- 2012 Gold Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program
- NAVFAC SW January 2011 Star Safety Excellence Award MSAT Simulator MACC T.O. #N62473-07-D-2010-0002
- 2010 Gold Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program
- NAVFAC SW March 2009 Star Safety Excellence Award Mobile Mine MACC T.O. #N62473-07-D-2016-0002
- NAVFAC SW May 2009 Star Safety Excellence Award NBC Facility MACC T.O. #N68711-03-D-7033-0008
- NAVFAC NW First Quarter 2007 Safety Award BEQ Repairs/Renovations MACC T.O. #N44255-04-D-9122-0004
- 2010 Safety Excellence Award – Zero Accident Companywide
- Gold Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program 2010
- Platinum Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program 2009
- 2009 Safety Excellence Award – Zero Accident Companywide
- Gold Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program 2008
- Gold Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program 2007
- Gold Level ABC Step Award Quality Safety Program 2006